WHO ARE WE?
Moe, Larry, Curly, and Hemp LLC is a trading name of Moe, Larry, Curly, and Hemp LLC; our registered address is 2001 Downing Street, Wilson, NC 27893.
WHAT DOES THIS POLICY COVER?
- Sets out the types of personal data that we collect about you.
- Explains how and why we collect and use your data.
- Explains how long we keep your data.
- Explains when, why, and with who we will share your data.
- Sets out the legal basis we have for using your data.
- Explains the effect of refusing to provide the data requested.
- Explains the different rights and choices you have when it comes to your data.
- Explains how we may contact you and how you can contact us.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION AND WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect personal information about you as follows:
- If you fill in forms on our website, we will collect your contact details and the other information you provide in the form.
- If you contact us by any other means (e.g., email or telephone), we may keep a record of that contact and the information you provide us at that time.
- If you ask to be added to our marketing database, we will collect your name, the name of your company/organization (if any) and email address.
- If you instruct us to provide professional services, we will collect a range of information relating to you that is relevant to that instruction and will be available upon request.
- We may collect personal data relating to third parties while providing our services to our clients, including professional contact information and contact details of suppliers to our clients or us.
- If you apply for employment with us, we will collect a range of information relating to you and potential employment.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW IT IS IT SECURE?
Some of the information you provide to us will be transmitted electronically, e.g., the information provided via our website or by email. We would remind you that data transmitted via the internet is not entirely secure. Although we will do our best to protect any information shared in this way, we cannot guarantee its complete security.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, accessed, or used in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. All information you provide is stored on secure servers located in the US. No information provided is transferred or stored outside the US.
Also, we limit access to your personal data to those partners, employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breaches. You and any applicable regulator will be notified of a violation where we are legally obligated to do so.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Information submitted via the website form, which does not lead to instructions to provide our services. Data is kept for 12 months
Contact by any other means (e.g., email or telephone) which does not lead to instructions to provide our services, data is kept for 12 months
When added to our marketing database, data is kept for the duration of your consent.
While providing our services, data is usually kept for seven years from the closure of the matter unless we inform you otherwise.
YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE HOLD
You have the right to:
Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Requested correction of the personal data that we have. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected. However, we may need to verify the accuracy of the new information you provide to us.
Request erasure of your personal data. You request us to delete or remove personal data where there is no valid reason for keeping it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. However, we may not always be able to comply with your request for erasure for specific legal reasons. You will be notified of such reasons.
Object to the processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party), and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information, which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of your personal data.
This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
- If you want us to establish the data’s accuracy.
- Where our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it.
- Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You have objected to our use of your data. Still, we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Request the transfer of your personal data to you or a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information, which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that anything we have done with your personal data with your consent up to that point is unlawful), including your right to withdraw consent to us using your personal data for marketing purposes.
We usually act on requests and provide information free of charge, but may charge a reasonable fee to cover our administrative costs of providing the information for:
- baseless or excessive/repeated requests,
- or further copies of the same information.
Alternatively, we may be entitled to refuse to act on the request.
Please consider your request responsibly before submitting it. We’ll respond as soon as we can. Generally, this will be within one month from when we receive your request but, if the request is going to take longer to deal with, we’ll come back to you and let you know.
HOW WILL WE CONTACT YOU?
We may contact you by phone, email, or social media. If you prefer a particular contact means over another, please just let us know.
If you would like to communicate about any of the rights mentioned above, or if you have any other queries about the matters mentioned, please contact us using one of the following options:
2001 Downing St. SW, Wilson, NC 27893
- Phone: +1 (252) 206 7901